Friday, January 20, 2017

WW - Springtime, Flowers, & Romance

Hello there!  It's time for another great challenge over on the Winter Wonderland blog.  This time our theme is pretty broad:  Springtime, flowers or Romance. 

So, I went with flowers for my card.  I'm using the new January SMAK kit from Unity Stamp Co.  I stamped the image in Tumbled glass.  Then I colored the daisies with a yellow colored pencil.  I added yellow Stickles to add some sparkle to the daisies.  I die cut the 'celebrate' and colored the bottom with the yellow pencil and then added Diamond Stickles to the top of the letters.
Recipe:
Unity Stamp Co - Jan 2017 SMAK Kit
Tim Holtz Distress Ink & marker - Tumbled Glass
yellow colored pencil
Yellow Stickles
Tim Holtz - Celebrate die set
American Crafts - Hi Sunshine stack - yellow patterned paper
Glossy Accents
Diamond Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you like what you see please follow me :-)  Come join in this fun challenge at WW.

Cindy---

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cindy. Love your colouring.
    Lou xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and beautiful spring colours.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty bright card - love the style of this card hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete