Sunday, September 20, 2015

Envelope Explosion Mini Album

Hello there!  I've got a cute envelope explosion mini album to share with you today.  I found the instructions for this cute mini on Utube May May Make it Crafts.  I've created this to send to my mom and dad.  The kids and I spent a week with them this summer.  We had a fun time playing all kinds of board games, croquet, and swimming.  I don't have the photos printed out yet but wanted to share this fun mini anyway :-)  It's made from 3 envelopes as the base. 
All closed up.
 
Flaps open.
 
Both sides opened.
 
Completely opened.
 
Isn't this fun??!!!  And you could make it big like I did or smaller.
 
This was so fun to make.  And it went together pretty fast.
 
Recipe:
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
2 envelopes @ 6" x 6"
1 envelope @ 6 x 6 1/2"
DCWV - Sunday Afternoon stack - all patterned papers
double sided tape
white grosgrain ribbon
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I came over to CASE the deer card you made recently with the Wildlife cartridge and found this. You may have distracted me . . . I love it! I'm going to follow your link to that tutorial and give it a try on this rainy Sunday.

    Thanks!! Evelyn

    ReplyDelete