Friday, January 30, 2015

Crafty Catz # 264: Stitching

Hello there!  It's time for another great challenge over at Crafty Catz.  This time we want to see stitching on your project.  It can be faux or real sewing machine stitching.  I dusted off my sewing machine and gave it a shot.  I have to say it went pretty well for not having sewed in a while...LOL!  Phew!  Our sponsor this time is Sami Stamps.  Check out her online store.  So many cute digis to choose from.
Recipe:
Sami Stamps - My Favorite Spot
DCWV - Melon Twist stack - all patterned papers
colored pencils
Diamond Dust
Glossy Accents
TPC Studio - Greetings stamp set - sentiment stamp
Cuttlebug - Seeing spots embossing folder
Singer sewing machine - Zig zag stitch
bling
pop dots

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at Crafty Catz this week.

Cindy---

I'm entering this into the following:
 Tuesday Throwdown # 229:  Facets for Crafting

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cindy have a lovely weekend
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy....Beautiful card, love the colour, Have a lovely weekend, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and lime green. Great with the different textures and stitching.

    Have a great weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and lime green. Great with the different textures and stitching.

    Have a great weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card hun. I love all the layer's and textures. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little card and I love the soft coloring! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    hugs!
    Pam
    TT DT
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindy! What a sweet card using Sami Stamps! Please come and share your card at our Sami Stamps Facebook group! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Thank you,
    Grandma Bonnie
    Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like true stitches, but have no place for a sewing machine, I'm afraid I would become homeless if my fiance saw me with this machine LOL Love the layout on your card, so simple and pretty. Have a nice day!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete