Thursday, January 16, 2014

First time using the I-top tool

Hello there!  I've been playing with the I-top tool recently.  I also reviewed this cool tool for the Scrapbook Blessing Club blog.  If you'd like more on how it works please visit the blog. 
The I-top tool, 16mm small brad daddies, and scraps of paper.
A couple brads I made with the I-top tool.
Add'l supplies:
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - tags @ 4", letters @ 1", hearts @ 1/2", 1/4"
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Hugs & Kisses
corner rounder
Sew Easy floss - limeade
My Mind's Eye- Happy Day twine
Maya Road - ric rack

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cindy---

I've entered these tags in the Creative Knockouts Tag, You're It Challenge #20

1 comment:

  1. ohhh that's sooo cute! Fabulous tags! I love that you have made your very own brad!!! That's very cool. Not sure about having to purchase the special brads however... I guess I'll have to go and check out your review :)

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete