Monday, August 19, 2013

Tweet! Tweet!

 
Hello!  It's What can My Mind Design Monday on the My Cricut Craft Room Blog today.  Our theme is something that flies.  I chose to use a cute little birdie from Nifty Fifties.   I made this card for a 7 year old birthday party my daughter went to.  I got lucky because the décor theme of the party was all about peace signs!  Cool, huh?!! or should I say groovy??---LOL!! 



A little tip I picked up:  don't throw away those left overs from your pop dots.  Cut them down and use them on bigger things you want to pop up/add dimension to :-)

Recipe:
4" square card base in black
The Paper Studio - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun stack- all patterned papers

Nifty Fifties Cricut cart - bird @ 3 3/4"

Pop dots, Impression Obsession stamp set Sentiments I, corner rounder.

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you'd like to see more projects in the something that flies theme please visit www.mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. I love the monochromatic look of this card! Thanks for sharing!

    L.E.
    lepaperstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete