Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Who Wants Ice Cream?

 
Hello!  It's Card Creating Tues on the My Cricut Craft Room blog today.  We all created projects with snack food on them.  I made my Father-in-law a birthday card with one of his favorite snack foods. 
This is my first center step card.  I watched a few Utube videos for details on how to cut/score the base.

Side view.

Recipe:
Center step card base in Kraft (5 1/2 x 5 1/2")
Echo Park - Happy Days- polka dot paper

Nifty Fifties Cricut cart - shake @ 4 1/4"

Cuttlebug embossing folder- Frills border strip (debossed)

DecoArt snow writer for the whipped cream, Glossy Accents to make the cherry shiny, TPC Studio- Greeting sentiment stamp set, pop dots.

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you'd like to see more projects with a snack food theme please visit www.mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

Cindy---

4 comments: