Saturday, July 13, 2013

Christmas in July Blog Hop--Cards



Hello and thanks for joining us this week as we showcase Christmas cards.  If you've just joined the hop you'll want to start at Paulette's blog http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/.  If you've hopped over from Donna's blog http://carolinascreativecropper.blogspot.com/ you are right on track. 

I've got two cards to share, both using the Teresa Collins Dec 25th cart.  I love this cart!!!  Enjoy!
Recipe:
A2 cardbase in white
baby blue vellum

TC Dec 25th Cricut cart- LetItSnow @ 3 1/2"

Cuttlebug embossing folder - Holly Ribbon

Oriental Trading Co. brads, pop dots. 


Okay, this has sooo much more sparkle power in person....[insert a little imagination here...LOL]
 
Recipe:
A2 cardbase in white
red glitter paper

TC Dec 25th Cricut cart - snowflake 3 @ 1 3/4", snowflake 4 @ 1 3/4", snowflake 5 @ 1 3/4", sparkle@ 3" using the fit-to-length feature (1 1/4" high)

All Occasions Cake Art Cricut cart- banneret @ 2"

Glossy Accents to adhere the string of mini white pearls, bling. 

Thanks for joining us on the Christmas cards in July hop today :-)  Next up is Fran's blog http://lovebugtimme.blogspot.com/.

Have a great weekend!

Cindy---

32 comments:

  1. Love the brightness of the red on the white!! Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I really love the one with the banner though because I'm a total bling girl. Those pearls are the perfect Christmas touch. Very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice of color and texture! Both cards are exceptionally beautiful and so well detailed! Wow - just love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards came out great!! It would be hard to pick a favorite!! Love those snowflakes though and your use of the embossing really added that extra POP!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing and texture it added, both cards are really pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. Love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are absolutely beautiful!! I love the Teresa Collins cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I love both of your cards. Your design elements really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can totally picture the red sparklt on the second card...fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are terrific. TFS.
    D~ Dragonfly50
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two awesome cards! I'm loving the red and white!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally in love with that sparkle card!! So pretty!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Dec 25th cart too! Your cards are gorgeous, I love the colors you used. That vellum paper is perfect with your choice of cuts, it's a beautiful card. I really love the red and white sparkle card, it is very pretty and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are beautiful. I have this cartridge but haven't used it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Blue vellum over white. What a beautiful effect! Love the embossing!

    The banner one is super cute. Love the pearls! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness... I love everything about both cards: embossing, sparkle, jewels, red & white color combo. Mmm mmmm good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards. Love the red/white combination.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the sparkle and banners!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards! The red and white are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So excited that I can scraplift these because I have the carts! So VERY pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the cards! Would be good to make several of each card and send out for Christmas. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards are gorgeous; especially the sparkle card! Thanks so much for the sharing the recipes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards! I love the look of the embossed vellum. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your cards are great! My favorite is the Sparkle card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are beautiful. My favorite is the "Let it Snow" card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards! I love the elegance of the first card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful cards! Love the colors you used.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete