Thursday, June 13, 2013

Vintage Sewing Machine

Hello!  It's Theme Day Thursday at My Cricut Craft Room.  Today the projects are all about sewing.  I found this vintage sewing machine image on the Country Life cart.  It's my first project with this cart and I love it!

Recipe:
5" square cardbase in ivory

My Mind's Eye- Totally Girl Stack - patterned papers

Country Life Cricut cart - sew @ 3 1/2"

Paper strips are 1 1/2" x 4 7/8"

pop dots, glossy accents- to make the sewing machine shiny, gold metallic pen for doodles, black bling, Maya Road trim, The Paper Studio tulle in pink and hot pink, Jenni Bowlin vintage button, Sew Easy floss in bubble gum.  Stick pin was made by Rockin Renee (i came I saw I created) from a stick pin swap we had.  Thanks Renee!

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you'd like to see more projects with a sewing theme stop by the My Cricut Craft Room blog www.mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com.

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment