Thursday, March 21, 2013

Explosion box 2

Hello!  Are you ready for Explosion box part 2?  As promised, there are more pictures with this one.  These are so fun to make and this cart makes it so easy!!!  All the photos are wallet sized.

Bottom layer.
Middle layer.
Top layer.
 
Recipe:
The Paper Studio - Ooh! La! La! stack - all papers

Mini Books Cricut cart- explosion box cut using the fit-to-pg feature (I used a 12x12 sheet of paper)
TC Sophisticated cart - Love @ 1 3/4", family @ 3/4" -negative image used, Always & Forever@3"

PC Cuttlebug embossing folder- Hugs & kisses

Terrifically tacky tape 1/4" to secure the edges, corner rounder, pop dots, pink ric rack trim (HL), TPC Studio clear stamp set is All in the Family, white decorative trim (HL).

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. Cindy I am trying to get in touch with you about joining my design team... please email me ContactErica@aol.com
    I do not normally comment on someone's blog, but I cannot find your email or facebook to contact you personally.
    http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete