Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day card

Hello!  I have a Father's day card to share today.  I recently picked up the seasonal Father's Day Cricut cart on clearance at JoAnn's.  Yay!  Just in time!  This one was sent to my Father-in-law. 
Recipe:
Cardbase in Kraft.  Finished card is 3 1/2 x 8"
DCWV Stack 5 - patterned paper

Father's Day Cricut cart - motorcycle @ 3"
CB folder- from the Retro Kitchen set

IO stamp from the Mini Messages set, brads from Oriental Trading Co, pop dots, Sew Easy floss in cream soda.  I cut the grey by hand and applied it to the back of the cut.  I also cut the blue seat by hand. 

Thanks for stopping by today :-)  I hope all the men in your life have a fabulous Father's Day.

Cindy---

3 comments:

  1. Love the motorcycle cut, it's great for your card. Love the blues you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. My sister just got her motorcycle license. I may need to get this cartridge now that you've shown me how wonderful it is.

    ReplyDelete