Thursday, June 7, 2012

CC Wkly Challenge#59: Birthday

Hello!  The challenge is to use birthday balloons as inspiration and use some string or twine in a fun way.  I created a card for my little miss for her 6th birthday.
Recipe:
Card base in white 4x9" (fits into a legal sized envelope)

Create a Critter Cricut cart - monkey @ 3 1/2"
Birthday Bash Cricut cart - balloons @ 2 1/2", '6' @ 1/2"

CB folders- swiss dot, seeing spots

The banners I just cut by hand 2x7, 2x5, 2x3.  I used the leftover scraps to  make a fun confetti look at the bottom of the card.

Pop dots, Sew Easy floss in candy stripe, glossy accents to adhere the twine strings on the balloons (I tied knots in the ends of the strings to make them appear to be atached to the balloons).

Thanks for stopping by today.  Good luck to all in this challenge!

Cindy---

3 comments:

  1. what a fun card!1 Love this monkey cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floating monkey card is so adorable!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute card. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete