Friday, May 11, 2012

CC NSD Crop: Art Inspiration Challenge

Hello!  I created a Mother's day card for this challenge.  I used the color blue, the blue stripes, and the flower as my inspiration to create my project.  I recently found the Heritage cricut cart at HL for a decent price so I picked it up.  I'm really finding this to be a fabulous cart :-)

This is the art that inspired the project :


Recipe:
5" square card base in ivory
DCWV -Sweet stack - blue striped paper
Recollections -Toile -background patterned paper

Heritage Cricut cart- teaset @ 3"
Elegant Edges Cricut cart - swirl2 @ 4 3/4"
TC Sophisticated Cricut cart - flower1 @ 1 1/2", 1 3/4" (I just used the shift layers on this size), 'Mom' @ 2 3/4" using the Font2 feature

Brown ink for the edges, pearl bling, Oriental Trading Co-crystal buton, DMC floss #519, Glossy Accents to adhere the button and anchor the bow, pop dots, Lace is American Crafts in brown sugar.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Good luck to all my Circle sisters in this challenge :-)

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment