Friday, February 24, 2012

Circlet Cart Challenge #1: Sophie

Hello!  Today I have a card to share that I created to play along with the new Circut Circlet Cart Challenge on the Circle message board :-)  For this challenge the cart is the Circle exclusive Sophie.  I actually pulled out my Xyron machine for this one.  I think I heard it whimpering on the shelf--it's been so long since I used it...LOL!!
Recipe:
4 1/4" square card base in Kraft
My Mind's Eye- Simply Delightful stack- blue patterned papers
pearl vellum

Elegant Edges Cricut cart - bird2 @3 3/4" (shadow)
Sophie Cricut cart - flower3 @ 3 1/2"

Pearl bling, white Organza ribbon by the Ribbon Boutique, Xyron to adhere the flowers/outside edge to the vellum, Glossy Accents to adhere the bow, Crystal Stickles  and a pop dot on the butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by today :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love this cut on Sophie and your cards is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you did Sophie proud!! What a pretty card! The blue is gorgeous!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete