Monday, November 7, 2011

The CB Spot Challenge: Anything Goes

This was a fun and very different type of card for me.  I used very simple design with great texture and fun embellishments.  In fact my Cricut had to sit this one out...LOL! 
Recipe:
A2 cardbase in Kraft
DCWV - The Christmas Combo Stack - all patterned papers

Cuttlebug folder - musical flourish

9mm jingle bells, Tinsel trim by Oriental Trading Co, Sew Easy baker's twine in candy stripe & wintergreen.

The Jingle bells repeating sentiment is just a patterned paper strip :-)  Talk about easy!! 

Thanks for stopping by.  Good luck to all in this challenge.  If you'd like to play along visit http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/.  It looks like they are starting up again after a bit of a break.  Too fun--I love my CB, too!

3 comments:

  1. Love the swirls on this. Great job.
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Card is really Pretty! Love the little Bells. I just seen your name over at the cuttlebug spot and thought I had accidentally posted my Project twice. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot.

    ReplyDelete