Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CC Wkly Challenge #34: Father's Day Sketch

Use the following sketch and 2 Cricut images.


This is the first project I've made with our new 4th qtr Cricut Circle cart.  The card I created with this sketch is for my brother, Don.  I mailed it off today.  I hope he likes it! 

Recipe:
DCWV - Stack 7 - plaid green paper

Pop Up Neighborhood Cricut cart- plane @ 2", tag (background shape)@4"
Create a Critter Cricut cart - clouds @ 1 1/2"

Silver bling, stamp by Judith/Stamp Patch, pop dots for dimension, DecoArt Snow Writer used to outline the clouds.  A shout out to Lori at got2bcrafting for sending me the Snow Writer.  This is the first time I've tried it and it was fun to use!  Thanks Lori!

Thanks for looking!  Good luck to all in the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. How darn cute! You are really having a ball with your Cricut!! This is wonderful and I love the cloud!

    ReplyDelete