Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Let's Face it Friday #11: Sew Super Cute

Create a project using Peachy faces that also has faux or real stitching.

I couldn't resist playing with my new toy--Baby Steps Cricut cart for this one.  I think my card is 'sew super cute' :-)  I almost want to give her a name...LOL!!  Hope you like her, too!

Recipe:
The Paper Studio - Sugar & Spice stack -polka dot (scraps)

Baby Steps Cricut cart - girl and balloon cut at 4"
Cuttlebug embossing folder -swiss dot on Kraft paper

Peachy Keen Stamps -Wide Eyed Kids Face assortment stamp set (1 3/8" face stamp used)
Impression Obsession Stamps -Sentiments I clear stamp set

Zig brown pen used for stitching.  Brown ink used on shoes.  Frosted Lace Stickles on socks.  Green bling on dress.  Watercolor pencils, white pen, and black bling used on face.  Pop dots used for balloon and dress to add dimension.  Rounded corners on all background layers.

Thanks for looking!  I love all your comments!!  Good luck in the challenge everyone!

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute! thanks for playing along on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete